Product Name: – Document Imaging Transition Strategy (DITS)
Our DITS Program:
What we do:
Our Document Imaging Transitioning Strategy is designed to provide customers with a strategic roadmap that allows them to migrate from paper based document processes through a more efficient and cost effective via a digitally integrated workflow application model.
How we do it:
Our 5 step methodology is delivered over an agreed set timeline which will includes the following key steps;
- a service modelling strategy which can include mapping and implementation steps ensuring the business has both capacity and capability to implement new workflow integration and automated business processes
- an “accredited” environmental audit that includes a energy and carbon emission audit,
- a process and discovery audit service including device and contract audit, print usage analysis as well as document and process mapping
- Financial Modelling – Print, Energy, Carbon, Process improvement
- Behavioural Change Management
- half year continual improvement audit
What you receive:
You will receive a strategic report which contains a document imaging transition plan. The strategic report provides a clear roadmap for change. Included in the report will be financials outlining potential energy and carbon emission recommendations including reduction measures. The report recommends and highlights a staged project plan where hardcopy processes can be transitioned to digital workflow/business processes both initially and mid to long term. Financial consolidation projections will be provided where cost savings can be derived from migrating from a physical asset base. Projected labour savings and efficiency gains will also be included to illustrate return on Investment from payback period.